SarBay experience

   My SarBay experience was ok --- it was not that great but not that bad. The two day event held last May 18-19 at Gumasa Beach, Glan Sarangani Province was succesful. This is my second visit to the white sand beach of Gumasa. The first time was back in mid 90s when I was a kid. That time Gumasa was not yet developed and you can easily experinced its virgin beauty. More that a decade past, its beauty is still there. Though there are some changes, you can still enjoy the beauty that Gumasa offers.

  I am thankful that I saw familiar faces, old friends and acquaintances in the event. I was able to socialize with them and talk about sensible topics. Since I came (May 19) without any definite plans, I enjoyed its spontaneity. 

The white shores of Gumasa


People watching the Bangkarera







breathe-taking shoreline of Gumasa

sunset

Fire Dance

party at the Bay

awesome fireworks display

Comments

  1. It's really more fun in Pinas, just missed half of my life, char. I should be here next year. haha. Anyways, my post related to sarbay was on my bro's behalf, I found the event worth blogging eh. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah ok kaya pala..oo may next time pa inform me if you're coming..over naman yung "you missed half of your life",ehehee..thanks for reading ;-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

The author encourages readers to post sensible comments in order to have meaningful discussions. Posting malicious, senseless and spam comments are highly discouraged.

Thank you for reading Yadu Karu's Blog.